Saturday 23 May 2015

Stuff I have been doing :) custom female kuuga slim edition

My apologies, of late I have been so overwhelmed with work I have not being updating my site for a few months now. I still don't have time to pen down some more tutorials though :( in the meantime I'll like to leave you with some stuff I have been doing in the last few months during snatches of time I can get off my work ;p

One of them was to chAng the fat ass female kuuga into model shape female kuuga ;p I have also made her more poseable by cutting off some blocking edges and changing her joints.










 



 

3 comments:

  1. Wowww... this is very awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro :) itsactually a very simple customs. You fan try it too :)

      Delete
  2. That is Agito not Kuuga. Otherwise looks great.

    ReplyDelete